Premier companies in the global
animal feed additives market must work on minimizing their energy footprint by
escalating the production of natural and organic feed products.
Future Market Insights (FMI), Dubai: Feed
additives are the paramount nutritional source for animals, aiding in proper digestion
and subsequent conversion which is necessary for overall animal health. Future
Market Insights (FMI) projects the global
animal feed additives market to rise gradually at
approximately 2.2% CAGR over the forecast period (2019-2029).
“The health and welfare of animals
has gained significance in recent years. This has given rise to numerous trends
such as commercial livestock farming and the introduction of new products in
animal feed additives market. On that premise, the market is projected to
surpass US$ 18 Bn by 2029 end,” concludes FMI in a new study.
Request report sample with 200+ pages to gain in-depth insightshttps://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-418
Key Takeaways of Animal Feed
Additives Market Study
- Poultry will constitute a major revenue
share in the global animal feed additives market through 2029.
- Adoption in e cattle segment will exhibit a
noteworthy CAGR during the forecast period.
- Amino acids continue to be preferred by
consumers among other additive types.
- Antioxidants will witness a surge in
demand in foreseeable future.
- North America accounts for substantial
demand in view of higher meat consumption.
Animal Feed Additives Market – Key
- Heightening demand for animal feed
additives which are environmentally friendly is contributing significantly to
- Greater emphasis on health and fertility
of animals is bolstering market growth.
- Rising expenditure by niche players is
accelerating the production of animal feed.
- Growing prevalence of antibiotics is
propelling the growth of animal feed additives market.
Animal Feed Additives Market – Key Restraints
- Economic and political situations in Asia
Pacific are constraining the growth of animal feed additives market.
- Certain apprehensions regarding
zootechnical additives is a major factor limiting market growth.
Explore the full animal feed additives market report with 112 illustrative figures, 128 data tables and table of contents. Request ToC of the study a thttps://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-418
of the key stakeholders profiled in this FMI study include, but are not limited
to, Zoetis Inc., Cargill, Inc., Nutreco N.V., Novozymes A/S and Phibro, BASF
SE, Koninklijke DSM N.V., and Evonik Industries Ag. Major players in the global
animal feed additives market must cater to rising population in Asia Pacific. They
must develop healthy alternatives such as organic feed additives which is
experiencing exponential demand. Enhancing the nutritional content of animal
feed additives should be the key focus area of niche players.
More about the Report
Future Market Insights study of 230 pages provides all-inclusive insights on
the global animal feed additives market.
The market analysis is based on additive type (antibiotics, vitamins,
antioxidants, amino acids, feed enzymes, feed additives, and minerals),
livestock (ruminants, poultry, swine, and aquatic), source (plant, animal,
micro-organisms) across seven regions (North America, Latin America, Europe,
Asia Pacific Excluding Japan, Oceania, and Middle East & Africa, Japan).
Explore Extensive Coverage of FMI’s
Food & Beverages Landscape
- Feed Premix Market – FMI’s panoramic study on the global feed premix market covers value and volume statistics and analysis along with segment-wise data for predefined projection period (2015-2025).
- Poultry Feed Market – Obtain comprehensive insights on the global poultry feed market through FMI’s detailed study covering market performance parameters along with key players for 2015-2025.
- Cassia Gum Market – FMI’s deep-dive analysis on the global cassia gum market encompasses prominent market leaders, major developmental strategies and respective revenue shares over the forecast period (2015-2025).
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com