A wide range of end-use industries including construction, water
treatment, agriculture, and oil & gas have been major contributors towards
the growth of the global bentonite market. Increasing investments in research
and development activities by manufacturers further supports the market.
Future Market Insights, Dubai: Theglobal bentonite market is set to grow at a moderate CAGR of 4.3% during the forecast
period (2019-2029), as projected by a new report by Future Market Insights
(FMI). Leading market players are working on strategies for aggressive pricing
to keep up with a highly competitive market landscape, with increased focus on research
and development activities.
“Leading manufacturers in the bentonite industry will develop and
introduce new product offerings which cater to different industries to take
advantage the versatile nature of bentonite, thereby strengthening their market
position,” states the FMI
report sample with 250+ pages to gain in-depth market insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-348
Bentonite Market: Key Findings
- Construction will remain a major end use sector for bentonite through the forecast period.
- Oil and gas drilling activities will make major gains in growth rate.
- Asia Pacific will account for most gains made in the bentonite market during the forecast period.
- North America will display substantial CAGR for the bentonite market, driven by strong industrial activity.
Bentonite Market: Key Driving Factors
- Rising water treatment applications is a key factor increasing the adoption rate of bentonite, which is a key growth driver for the market.
- Demand from the oil and gas industry is generating highly profitable opportunities for manufacturers.
- Wide ranging applications in paints, dyes, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, animal feed, and detergents are increasing the adoption rate of bentonite.
- Favorable incentives and initiatives adopted by governments in developing regions, for small and medium enterprises will increase sales.
Bentonite Market – Key Restraints
- Strict regulations applied to the use of bentonite with select chemical materials is a key factor hampering the growth of the bentonite market.
Explore the global bentonite market report with 97
illustrative figures, 23 data tables and the table of contents. You can also
find a comprehensive market segmentation on https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-special-price/rep-gb-348
Competition Landscape of Bentonite Market
Some of the key players in the global bentonite
landscape include, but are not limited to, CIMBAR Performance Minerals,
American Colloid Company, Ashapura Group of Companies, Alfa Aesar, Aydin
Bentonit, Atlantic Screen & Mfg. Inc., Black Hills Bentonite, Bentonite
Company LLC, Bulk Apothecary, BariteWorld, Bentonite Performance Minerals LLC,
and Bentonit Uniao. Leading market players remain focused on research and
development undertakings. Market leaders are also investing efforts towards
maintaining aggressive pricing strategy, to keep up in a competitive and
fragmented market landscape. Collaborations with players in the drilling
industry in addition to quality an pricing will remain an essential focal point
More About the Report
This Future Market Insights study of 300 pages
offers actionable insights on the bentonite market. The market analysis is
based on product type (sodium and calcium), end use application (drilling
fluid, binder, sealant, adsorbent/absorbent, and clarification agent), across five
regions (Latin America, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa).
Explore Extensive Coverage of FMI’s Chemicals
& Materials Landscape
- Lime Market– Obtain valuable insights on the global lime market with exhaustive segmental analysis, market statistics, key influencing factors, prominent players and critical developmental strategies adopted by them for a predefined projection period.
- Mono Propylene Glycol Market– FMI’s report on the global mono propylene glycol market offers an in-depth commentary on the market poised for prolific growth. The study covers comprehensive evaluation of key impacting forces, revenue sources, and market leaders along with essential market strategies.
- Countertop Market– Get a deep-dive analysis on the countertop market with crucial insights on growth levers, opportunities, restraints, regulatory policies, regional market forecast and key forte of market leaders.
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
For Media Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org