Industry players in the global
workstation market must focus their efforts towards healthcare and banking, financial
services, and insurance (BFSI) industries to leverage lucrative opportunities.
Future Market Insights (FMI), Dubai: Workstations
are gaining paramount importance on the back of rising information technology
infrastructure. Greater emphasis on enhancing IT operations has bided well for
workstation market. On that premise, FMI projects the market
to hit approximately US$ 100 Bn by 2029 end.
“Application optimization, enhanced
reliability, and greater performance are highly favored attributes propelling
the growth of workstation market. Heightening demand for graphics, networking,
and digital content creation is fueling the growth of global workstation
market. Integration of workstations will thus remain on an upward growth
trajectory through 2029,” reports FMI.
Request report sample with 200+ pages to gain in-depth insights https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1860
Key Takeaways of Workstation Market
- Desktops continue to be preferred by
consumers across the globe.
- Mobile workstations will register prolific
growth over the forecast period.
- Windows-enabled workstations are highly
favored by consumers worldwide.
- The primary consumers of workstations are
large enterprises, which will follow upward growth trend in foreseeable future.
- Europe and North America will collectively
occupy 70% share in the global workstation market.
Workstation Market – Key Growth
- Prevalence of 3D animation technology is inflating
the sales in North America.
- Presence of technology pioneers such as
Secunet AG and Microsoft Corporation continues to strengthen market growth in
- Growing capital investments are bolstering
the workstation market growth in Asia Pacific.
- Rising adoption of workstation by SMEs
will support the market growth through 2029.
Workstation Market – Key Restraints
- Linux-enabled workstations will witness
relatively sluggish growth during the forecast period.
- Cost-intensive nature of mobile
workstations will restrain market growth through 2029.
Explore the full workstation market report with 215 illustrative figures, 165 data tables and table of contents. Request ToC of the study at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-1860
players profiled in this FMI study include, but are not limited to, VMware,
Super Micro Computer, Cisco Systems, Lenovo Group Limited, Citrix Systems,
Secunet AG, HP Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Red Hat, Dell EMC, Intel
Corporation, NVIDIA Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, and Fujitsu Limited. Major
players continue to target manufacturing, engineering & design sectors
which collectively hold approximately 50% market share. They must tap
value-capture opportunities in engineering simulations and 3D mechanical
designs through 2029.
More about the Report
Future Market Insights study of 500 pages provides all-inclusive insights on
the global workstation market. The market analysis is based on type (rack
workstation, desktop workstation, mobile workstation, tower workstation),
operating system (Windows, Linux, and Unix), core (6 cores, 8 cores, 12 cores,
18 cores, 28 cores, 32 cores, 56 cores), enterprise size (SMEs, large
enterprises), application (digital content creation, advanced data modeling,
industrial designing, 3D modeling), industry (healthcare, education, BFSI,
manufacturing, media and entertainment, engineering & design) across seven regions
(North America, Latin America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific
Excluding Japan, Middle East & Africa, Japan).
Explore Extensive Coverage of FMI’s
Electronics, Semiconductors, and ICT Landscape
- Weather Information Technology Market – Get FMI’s latest study on the global weather information technology market covers current growth parameters, along with qualitative and quantitative analysis for predefined projection period (2019-2029).
- Optical Encoder Market – FMI’s 360 degree analysis on the global optical encoder market encompasses current and historical growth analysis along with forecast for the course of forecast period (2019-2029).
- Digital Power Conversion Market – Know more about the major industry leaders, their respective market shares and product portfolio for the global digital power conversion market during 2019-2029.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com