VALLEY COTTAGE, N.Y. – According to a recent report published by Future Market Insights (FMI), the global linerless label market revenue reached US$ 1.5 Bn in 2019. Significant growth of flexible packaging industry and numerous changes in the consumer goods sector are set to offer a million-dollar opportunity for key players in the linerless labels market. Increasing inclination of manufacturers towards greener and smarter solution has led to development of linerless labels that help minimize silicone in landfills, reduce solid waste stream, and achieve zero-waste initiatives. Further, linerless labels are witnessing significant demand over their lined counterparts, as they are cost-effective and environment-friendly.
“Rising cost of raw materials, high capital investment, and limited shapes of linerless labels are hindering the market growth. To counteract these challenges, market players are working towards the development of cost-effective solutions without silicone-coated release liner,” says FMI analyst.
Download the sample copy of Report with table of contents and Figures @https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-1822
Focus on Heat-Activated Adhesive Formulations
Emergence of heat-activated pressure-sensitive adhesives (PSA)has resolved the problem related to tape sticking to printer mechanism – a major issue faced by the manufacturers. This had led to introduction of new labeling machine that offers a hot-melt adhesive that is not activated until heated. Therefore, it does not leave any residue in the machine which provides ease of maintenance and cleaning. Also, paper-based label helps avoid smudging and provides outstanding print clarity associated with thermal transfer printing. Owing to these factors of heat-activated PSA, numerous manufacturers are amalgamating to develop reliable a linerless label applicator solutions. In 2018, Toshiba TEC and RL Solutions joined forces to develop linerless label applicator that works with heat-activation rather than PSA.
Preview Analysis Of 2019 Analysis and Review of Linerless Labels Market by Product Type – Variable Imaged and Direct Thermal for 2019-2029:https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/linerless-labels-market
Takeaways – Linerless Label Market Study
- Flexo printing currently accounts for 1/4th of the market share and this trend will continue to grow during 2019-2029. This is largely driven by high quality print on a wide range of labels at a high speed.
- Digital label printing also contributes significantly to the growth of the linerless label market, as mass-production in an industry shifts towards multi-product, high-mix, and low-volume production.
- Direct thermal linerless label is gaining significant traction over variable imaged labels, as they offer efficiency, sustainability, and convenience along with eliminating waste and reducing downtime.
- Food & beverage industry is a prominent end user of linerless labels, owing to increasing demand for canned & packaged foods and consumer awareness towards the authenticity of the products. Similarly, adoption of linerless labels by the retail industry accounts for 31% of the total revenue share. Demand will continue to increase, due to growing incidence of theft in the retail sector.
- APAC continues to lead the global linerless label market by capturing 32% of the revenue share. Rapid expansion of the food & beverage and pharmaceutical industries is impacting the market growth in the region. Companies are further eyeing opportunities to expand and strategically maintain their market presence.
- North America and Eastern Europe are expected to witness a substantial growth rate over the predefined timeframe. Strong presence of the market players and greater access to advanced technologies are complementing the market growth in the region.
Our advisory services are aimed at helping you with specific, customized insights that are relevant to your specific challenges. Let us know about your challenges and our trusted advisors will connect with you: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-1822
More from Packaging Market Insights:
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): + 44 (0) 20 7692 8790
Press Office: Press@futuremarketinsights.com