VALLEY COTTAGE, N.Y. – As per recently published Future Market Insights (FMI)’s report, the global vapour barriers market value is expected to rise from US$ 16 Bn in 2018 to US$ 25 Bn in 2029. Vapour barriers help in maintaining the ideal indoor temperature and offer optimum insulation. Recently, the Department of Energy in U.S. declared that the use of vapour and air barriers enhances the efficacy of space conditioning systems by almost 10-20% that finally adds to the overall energy efficiency.
In recent times, an acute change in the climate along with environmental imbalance has led to a rise in the installation of air conditions for indoor applications. Increasing usage of HVAC systems in both commercial and residential sectors is weighing on a same scale as growing demand for vapour barriers. In addition to minimizing the effects of outdoor temperature, vapour barriers protect the wall from corrosion, fungus, and damages from dampness.
Download the sample copy of Report with table of contents and Figures @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3084
barrier helps in combating the deposition of moisture in walls and is widely
used in various end-use industries such as automotive and packaging, in order
to prevent unwanted damping. Increasing construction projects, especially in
developing countries, is expected to play an instrumental role for the market
growth,” says FMI analyst.
Takeaways – Vapour Barriers Market Study
- Polymer will remain among the most preferred vapour barrier material, owing to its low-cost factor. Moreover, polyethylene and extruded polystyrene materials are garnering traction as viable material for corrosion protection, water proofing, and for providing resistance to extreme weather conditions.
Preview Analysis Of 2019 Analysis and Review of Vapour Barrier Market by Type – Membranes, Coatings, Cementitious Water Proofing, and Stacking & Filling for 2019 – 2029:https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/vapour-barriers-market
- Demand of drywall/board lumber and gypsum board materials are expected to grow at a swift pace, owing to their durability and cost-effective attributes.
- Owing to ease of installation, vapour barrier membrane will continue to hold major share of the total market value. On the other hand, demand for vapour barrier coatings is expected to grow at a robust pace, as they are inexpensive and highly durable.
- Adoption of vapour barriers for corrosion resistance will continue to influence the growth strategies. Growing application in water proofing is expected to result in increased market share, as water condensation significantly damages walls and buildings.
- Increasing need for vapour barrier in the construction industry is largely driven by growing number of construction projects that are based on green building concepts, in order to maintain environmental sustainability.
- Demand for vapour barrier in the automotive industry is projected to grow at a moderate pace over the forecast period.
- In 2018, North America (29%) and Europe (23%) held the major revenue shares in the vapour barrier market.
- In developed regions, implementation of stringent government regulations to enhance the efficiency of homes along with rapid development of residential sectors are factors impacting the market growth.
Our advisory services are aimed at helping you with specific, customized insights that are relevant to your specific challenges. Let us know about your challenges and our trusted advisors will connect with you: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/askus/rep-gb-3084
More from Chemicals & Materials Market Insights:
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading market intelligence and consulting firm. We deliver syndicated research reports, custom research reports and consulting services which are personalized in nature. FMI delivers a complete packaged solution, which combines current market intelligence, statistical anecdotes, technology inputs, valuable growth insights and an aerial view of the competitive framework and future market trends.
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): + 44 (0) 20 7692 8790
Press Office: Press@futuremarketinsights.com