TechNavio's analysts forecast the Mobile Commerce Payment market in China to grow at a CAGR of 41.67 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing adoption of mobile devices. The Mobile Commerce Payment market in China has also been witnessing increasing demand for digital goods. However, the increasing concern about data security could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio's report, the Mobile Commerce Payment Market in China 2011-2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on China; it also covers the Mobile Commerce market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include China Mobile Ltd., China Telecom Corp. Ltd., and China Unicom Ltd. The other vendors mentioned in the report are Shanghai Pudong Development Bank Co. Ltd., Bank of China Ltd., and China UnionPay.Key questions answered in this report:
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
You can request one free hour of analyst time when you purchase this report. Details provided within the report.