to oxygen and solubility in water are the two major characteristics of ammonium
phosphate accounting for its multiplicity in the application.
Future Market Insights, Dubai: The
global ammonium phosphate
market, surpassed US$ 40 Bn in the year 2018, will grow at a moderate
pace through 2019-2029. According to the latest report of Future Market
Insights (FMI), growth in fire control applications across different
residential and commercial buildings is primarily boosting the growth of
ammonium phosphate market.
in the market are focused to provide to abide by government regulations and
replace the inorganic ammonium phosphate fertilizers with their organic
versions. Market players are collaborating to expand their operational
capacity,” reports FMI.
Phosphate Market: Key Research Findings
- Fire retardant applications will account for the enhanced adoption rate of ammonium phosphate through 2019-2029.
- Fertilizers’ application will generate a plethora of opportunities for the manufacturers in the market.
- Mono-ammonium phosphate will witness a rapid surge in demand for its use in granular fertilizers.
- Asia Pacific will continue to lead the global market by the end of 2029; North America to exhibit fast-paced growth.
Phosphate Market: Key Growth Drivers
- Rise in the application of ammonium phosphate as an acidity regulator and firming agent is driving the growth in the market.
- The high demand of monobasic ammonium phosphate in fire extinguishers has a positive influence on market growth.
- Increasing preference for mono-ammonium phosphate for its excellent storage and handling properties is pushing the adoption rate of ammonium phosphate ahead.
- Augmenting consumption in developing economies such as India and China will supplement the progress of the ammonium phosphate market.
- Joint ventures are boosting the capacity of the ammonium phosphate market.
Phosphate Market: Key Impediments
- Stringent regulations regarding the use of inorganic fertilizers are inversely affecting the proliferation of ammonium phosphate in the market.
- Growing awareness about the environmental impact of ammonium phosphate-containing fertilizers is hampering the smooth market growth.
the complete Ammonium Phosphate Market
report with 97 illustrative figures, 23 data tables, and the table of contents.
Also find a detailed market segmentation on https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/ammonium-phosphates-market
Phosphate Market: Competition Landscape
are expanding their revenues by spreading their presence across different
applications of ammonium phosphate. Acknowledging the growing awareness
regarding the environment, manufacturers have shifted their focus towards
organic fertilizers. They are exploring revenue opportunities in growing
markets of North America and Europe. A joint venture has turned out to be a
major growth strategy of established players, expanding their global
Explore Future Market Insights’ detailed
- Hexafluoride Market: This research report from FMI offers deep-dive into insights that inform about revenue strategies, key growth drivers, and viable profitable opportunities, associated with the sulfur hexafluoride market.
- Sodium Silicate Market: This FMI report provides an in-depth analysis of competition intensity and essential data about major players in the sodium silicate market.
- Refinery Catalyst Market: This research report offers detailed on different researches used to analyze major market players, the potential size of the refinery catalyst market, and major collaborations in the market.
- Gain access to Market Ngage, an AI-powered, real-time business intelligence platform that goes beyond the conventional research solutions to solve the complex strategy challenges that organizations face today.
This FMI report provides regional and segmental analysis on the evolving trends in the market which impact the ammonium phosphate market. The report further provides important insights on the ammonium phosphate market based on product type (mono-ammonium phosphate, ammonium polyphosphate, and di-ammonium phosphate), application (fertilizers, food & beverages, detergent & soaps, fire extinguisher, and water treatment chemicals) in five prominent geographic regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and MEA).
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centres in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition.
Unit No: AU-01-H Gold Tower (AU), Plot No: JLT-PH1-I3A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
MARKET ACCESS DMCC Initiative
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For Media Enquiries: email@example.com