The global adult diapers market size is projected to account for revenues worth over US$ 24.5 Bn by 2029-end. As per a report by Future Market Insights (FMI), the market will record an impressive CAGR of 7.1% during the forecast period, (2019-2029). The geriatric populace is increasing at a remarkable pace worldwide along with an increase in the occurrence of incontinence in the general populace, which continue to bolster the need for adult diapers.
Key Takeaways of the Adult Diapers Market
- In 2019, the adult diapers market was valued at US$ 12.4. Through the estimated time frame, the market is likely to reflect a firm pace of growth.
- In terms of region, North America leads the adult diapers market worldwide, owing to higher consumer awareness along with growing adoption of personal hygiene products among adults in the region.
- East Asia emerges as one of the key markets, on the back of increasing number of working women and growing requirements of personal hygiene products for women in public settings, workplaces, and schools in the region.
- Rapid expansion of e-retailers is projected to bolster the sales of adult diapers throughout the assessment period.
- Key market participants are expected to bring environment-friendly adult diapers to the market space with innovative designs, materials, and features to have a competitive edge.
For more insights into the Market, request a sample of this report@https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-11102
Increased Demand for Cloth or Reusable Diapers
to Handle Incontinence Trouble to Push Market Growth
Disposable adult diapers continue to
account for major revenue share, while demand for their reusable counterparts
is expected to grow strong in the future. Consumers are increasingly looking
for eco-friendly diapers to reduce impact on landfills combined with different
benefits related with reusable diapers including utilization of less harmful
chemicals, comfortable, and reduced diaper rash symptoms. Moreover, the
affordability of reusable adult diapers when contrasted with disposable diapers
drives the worldwide adult diapers market for further development. Expanding
the utilization of cloth diapers among the aging populace who are experiencing
incontinence and related issues is another aspect impacting the market growth
in the coming years.
Manufacturers to Prioritize Product
Market players are creating novel items with natural material to meet developing buyer prerequisites in addition to growing their product portfolio. Additionally, strategic collaboration with a local distributor, M&A activities, as well as digital platform entrance stay well-known strategies among the market participants. Organizations expect to grow their local impression through strategic collaborations.
For any queries linked with the report, ask an analyst@https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-11102
In 2019, NorthShore Care Supply acquainted another direct-with client website ‘NorthShore.com’ allowing clients to look for incontinence items, for example, adult diapers via online sales channels. The site is included with instinctive item proposals dependent on shopper’s inclinations. In 2018, Enka Hijyen a Turkey-based child diaper producer, entered into adult diaper business category by presenting novel adult diapers underneath Paddlers brand. This Paddlers adult diaper will help individuals experiencing moderate to extreme incontinence issues.
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in London, the global financial capital, and has delivery centers in the U.S. and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and take critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition
Mr. Abhishek Budholiya
Future Market Insights
616 Corporate Way, Suite 2-9018,
Valley Cottage, NY 10989,
T (UK): + 44-(0)-20-7692-8790
Press Office: Press@futuremarketinsights.com